Wednesday 27 April 2011

HI

Hi.. 

This is quite wierd, I have never written a blog before and I forgot to tell anybody who comes across this what it's all about!
I basically mainly just want to talk about personal issues, anything really.
But as I suffer from it myself I want to talk about anxiety, and I know i'm a hypocrite, because I will give advice I can't always abide by myself. 

BUT, come on we all do that. 

And if you are going through something difficult, you will almost always know what you should do, more than anyone else, but doing it is always the part we can't follow through with.

Therefore I want to share my experience (not that that's a good thing lol) on issues such as anxiety.  

If I can't do it, hopefully I can help others in similar situations, and eventually pluck up the courage to change my life too.

xxxx :) xxxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...